According to the JEE Main bulletin, “Information provided by the candidates in their respective online application forms, like, name of candidate, contact/ address details, category, PwD status, educational qualification details, date of birth, choice of exam cities, etc. will be treated as final. Any request for change in such particulars after the closure of correction period will not be considered by NTA under any circumstances.”
NTA will release JEE Main 2021 February admit cards by the second week of February, 2021.
How To Edit JEE Main Application Form 2021
Once the application form correction window is activated,
- Go to the website jeemain.nta.nic.in and log in with your credentials.
- After login, click on the application form 2021 correction link and proceed to make corrections.
- Read the instructions and click on ‘Proceed’.
- Use the pen tool against each field and make the corrections required.
- After making all the necessary corrections, click on the submit icon.
- Visit the official website
- Select the JEE Main photo correction link
- Key in your login credentials
- Upload the photo in the specified size, style and format, and click on “submit”.